Cratex Large Wheels
Silicon Carbide Grinding Wheel have found wide application for many grinding, deburring, smoothing and polishing operations like:
- Removing rust, heat marks, tarnish, excess solder, scratches, corrosion, removing burrs and breaking edges
- Polishing welded seams after rough grinding, polishing bearing surfaces and raceways
- Smoothing and sending: castings and punched or sheared pieces, smoothing glass edges, wet sanding of gem stones, trimming plastic articles
- Cleaning before welding or soldering. Fast way to clean all unwanted surface deposits.
Offered in 4 grit textures all color coded: C – Coarse (green), M – medium (dark brown), F – Fine (reddish brown), XF – Extra fine (grey green).
Brand: Cratex – Abrasive Manufacturing Co
Material: Premium Silicon Carbide
Bond: Premium grade oil resistant chemical rubber (rubberized)
Used by professional jewelers, gunsmiths, lapidaries, bladesmiths, silversmiths etc.
Delivery: Free delivery for orders exceeding $149
Maximum operating speeds for large Cratex silicon carbide grinding wheels (to obtain best results apply light work pressure and never exceed maximum speed):
If you need assistance please contact us here or call customer support at (760) 942-2877.
Customers also purchased:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Orders will ship within 2 business days. Tracking number will be emailed to the email address submitted at the time of the order. You will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department if there are any issues with your order.