Spedecut TB (True Bond) Cut-off Wheel
Small Type 1 double reinforced resinoid cut-off wheel - TB "True Bond".
Whatever the material, when portability is a must, SPEDECUT small Type 1 cutting wheels get the most from your hand held electric and air-driven power tools. Available in standard diameters from 3/4" through 8" and thickness from .035" through 1/8", they're the industry standard for fast, clean straight cutting.
Reinforced or non-reinforced, SPEDECUT has the right abrasive cutting wheels for your application. The variety of our product line has made SPEDECUT the preferred cutting wheel in aerospace, shipbuilding, power plants construction, foundries, welding, fabricating, tool and die making and in the fiberglass and composite cutting applications.
Recommended uses for standard grades:
- A24TBXX - A coarse abrasive, ideal for fast stock removal and aggressive cutting action.
- A36TBXX - A medium coarse abrasive for a fast cutting, general purpose wheel.
- A46TBXX - A medium fine abrasive, especially good for cutting sheet metal and stainless with minimum burr.
- A60TBXX - A fine abrasive, ideal for cutting thin wall tubing. Provides a clean, fine-finished burr-free cut.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: email@example.com for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Most orders are shipped in 2 business days. If we do not have the item in stock, then it is back ordered and it will take 5 weeks. You will be notified via email about your order confirmation delivery date.
In case there are any issues with your order, you will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department.