Spedecut SB (Super Bond) Cut-Off Wheel
Type 1 double reinforced shellac cut-off wheel - a super HI performance cutting wheel - SB (Super Bond).
Spedecut SBXX Cutting Wheel
SPEDECUT introduces the "Super SB" Series, Type 1 cut-off wheel. Superior durability with super long life when flexibility, rigidity and toughness is a must. Double reinforced Super Bond Series allows the maximum performance from your hand held power tools and chop saw machines. This new series is available in diameters from 3" through 8" and 10" and thickness from .040" through 3/32". Combined with seven distinct elements and heavy reinforcement, the "SB" Series is available in fine or medium grades.
The variety of our "SB" product line has made SPEDECUT the preferred cut-of wheel in the aerospace, shipbuilding, powerplants construction, foundries, welding, fabricating, tool and die making industries.
Recommended uses for SB Series:
- A60SBXX - SUPER BOND - A fine abrasive for cutting thin wall stainless tubing and sheeting, when cutting strength and durability is needed.
- A46SBXX - SUPER BOND - A medium coarse abrasive for fast cutting on materials such as I-beam, angle, channel, stainless and pipe.
- A36SBXX - SUPER BOND - A coarse abrasive for fast cutting on materials such as I-beam, angle, channel, stainless and pipe.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Most orders are shipped in 2 business days. If we do not have the item in stock, then it is back ordered and it will take 5 weeks. You will be notified via email about your order confirmation delivery date.
In case there are any issues with your order, you will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department.