Cratex Rubberized Abrasive Sanding Kit No. 779
The contents of Cratex Sanding Kit No. 779 have been carefully selected after consultation with experienced lapidariests, jewelry makers and metal smiths.
Max Safe Speed
Small wheels – Max safe speed 25,000 RPM. Best results are usually obtained at 30% to 80% of Maximum safe speed. Use light work pressure.
Points- max safe speed 25,000 RPM. Best results are usually obtained at 30% to 80% of Maximum safe speed. Use light work pressure.
Cones- max safe speed 20,000 RPM. Best results are usually obtained at 30% to 80% of Maximum safe speed. Use light work pressure.
- Manufactured by: Cratex
- Merchant SKU: Q779 KITS
- 21 Straight Wheels No. 74 - 7/8" dia. x 1/8" thick
- 12 Wheels No. 53 - 5/8" dia. x 3/32" thick
- 9 Tapered Edge Wheels No. 2 - 5/8" dia.
- 3 Bullet Points No. 8 - 1" length x 9/32" dia.
- 3 Wheel Mandrels No. 3 - 1/8" shank
- 1 Point Mandrel No. 4 - 1/8" shank
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: email@example.com for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Most orders are shipped in 2 business days. If we do not have the item in stock, then it is back ordered and it will take 5 weeks. You will be notified via email about your order confirmation delivery date.
In case there are any issues with your order, you will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department.