Cratex Points (Box of 100)
Cratex Shaped Points are made in both cylinder and bullet shapes; for smoothing and polishing hard to reach surfaces: grooves, ball corners, holes, clasps, spirals, flutes, and edges.
They are widely used for polishing molds, dies, patterns and light castings; for cleaning contact points, solder spots and for relieving stress, micro-deburring, and damaskeening.
Customers also purchased:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: email@example.com for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Orders will ship within 2 business days. Tracking number will be emailed to the email address submitted at the time of the order. You will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department if there are any issues with your order.