Cratex Rubberized Abrasive Block and Stick Test Kit No. 228
Kit No. 228 contains 16 of the most popular Cratex Blocks and Sticks.
Excellent for engine turning, cleaning, deburring and polishing metal surfaces, for breaking edges, smoothing away high spots, removing rust, heat marks, tarnish and stain.
- Manufactured by: Cratex
- Merchant SKU: Q228 KITS
- 4 Oblong Blocks No. 6803 - 6" x 1" x 3/8"
- 4 Square Blocks No. 6404 - 6" x 1/2" x 1/2"
- 4 Round Sticks No. 066 - 6" x 3/8" dia.
- 4 Round Sticks No. 086 - 6" x 1/2" dia.
- Equally assorted in the four Cratex Grit Textures - C, M, F, XF
Customers also purchased:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Most orders are shipped in 2 business days. If we do not have the item in stock, then it is back ordered and it will take 5 weeks. You will be notified via email about your order confirmation delivery date.
In case there are any issues with your order, you will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department.