Cratex Rubberized Abrasive Introductory Kit No. 777
Kit No. 777 contains 80 Wheels and Points plus four Mandrels. Packaged in a four compartment plastic box by grit textures C, M, F, and XF for easy selection.
Abrasive kits are ideal for use in a wide range of polishing, smoothing and deburring applications.
- Manufactured by: Cratex
- Merchant SKU: Q777 KITS
- 8 Tapered Edge Wheels No. 2 - 5/8" dia.
- 16 Straight Wheels No. 74 - 7/8" dia. x 1/8" thick
- 8 Straight Wheels No. 86 - 1" dia. x 3/16" thick
- 16 Cylinder Points No. 6 - 7/8" length x 1/4" dia.
- 16 Bullet Points No. 8 - 1" length x 9/32" dia.
- 8 Bullet Points No. 10 - 5/8" length x 3/8" dia.
- 2 Wheel Mandrels No. 3 - 1/8" shank
- 2 Point Mandrels No. 4 - 1/8" shank
- Equally assorted in four Cratex Grit Textures - C, M, F, XF
Customers also purchased:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: email@example.com for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Orders will ship within 2 business days. Tracking number will be emailed to the email address submitted at the time of the order. You will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department if there are any issues with your order.