The Cratex Rotary Handpiece is a variable speed precision air tool manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Its high torque, lightweight and rugged stainless steel construction make the handpiece ideal for use in a wide variety of precision grinding, finishing and polishing operations. Built into the handpiece is a quick change collet that accepts 1/8 inch and 3/32 inch diameter shanks and mandrels.
- Variable speed
- High torque
- Stainless steel/aluminum construction
- Low noise level
|Model||*Rated Free Speed||Recommend Air Pressure||Sound Level|
|CTX-800||25,000 RPM||90 PSI 6.3 kg cm2||64 db (A)|
*At 6.3 kg Cm2 -90 PSI
The Cratex Rotary Handpiece Model 800 includes:
- Dual reinforced nylon braided hose with muffler
- Open end wrench
- Complete operating & maintenance instructions (including parts list)
- 3/32” collet adapter
Customers also purchased:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If any Cratex item does not perform as promised it is returnable for a full credit or exchange.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization number. RA number must be on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in resalable condition. Returns to include copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- Product returned after 30 days from shipment date will not be accepted.
- Cratex will offer returns for replacement product only. No cash refunds.
- Replacement value must equal to original order amount. No credit will be issued for a lesser amount.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- Replacement orders must be placed within 30 days of return or credit will be void.
Orders will ship within 2 business days. Tracking number will be emailed to the email address submitted at the time of the order. You will be contacted by the Cratex Customer Service Department if there are any issues with your order.